- As we believe this add-on can reach more people than just the role-playing community, we made Storyline a standalone add-on, Total RP 3 is no longer required.
WARNING: Storyline folder's name changed when we made it standalone. If you had previous beta version, you will have to manually remove the old totalRP3_Storyline add-on folder.
- You can now choose your rewards within Storyline. We implemented a nice UI that recaps the rewards you will receive. You expect the same behavior as the default quest frame (item comparison, CTRL + Click to preview item in the dressing room, SHIFT + Click to insert a link).
We added an option button in the bottom left corner to let you access key settings:
- Text animation timing: a slider let you choose the speed of the animation (or to have no animation at all)
- Auto equip reward (experimental): you can choose to automatically equip a reward if its iLvl is higher than what you currently have (this is experimental and disabled by default).
We've made some nice enhancements to the overall UI.
- Popup: We now use custom popups instead of dropdown menus for dialog choices.
- The quest objectives now use the custom popups and are displayed in a nicer way, with indication if the objectives are completed or not.
- Animation timing: We timed all combination of playable races and sexes animations. Animations should now transition from one another smoothly.
- Model scaling: We've started working on model scaling. This is a huge task and we've barely scratch the surface of it. Some specific models will be correctly scaled (male draenei and male human).
- We hammered a nasty little bug where quest were available from the default quest frame but not listed in Storyline
- Fixed an issue when several new line characters were following each others (Blizzard… ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)