New features / Improvements
- Adding mass action for companion directory (remove all, and multi-remove).
- New order for frames in characteristics : Directory information - Additional information - Personality traits.
- Changing some UI sounds.
- Enhancing the personality traits editor.
- MSP implementation module (see notes below)
- Target frame converted to module. Can be totally disabled.
- "At first glance" bar converted to module. Can be totally disabled.
- New settings for "At first glance" bar.
- Toolbar converted to module. Can be totally disabled.
- The target frame refresh correctly when switching between profiles.
- The "At first glance" bar is not shown anymore if the target character/companion has no profile.
frFR clientCorrection d'un bug à la sélection d'un battle pet non-renommé. Fixed a bug where all personal `notifications where sent to others.
##Mary Sue Protocol We now have a fully working MSP implementation. Total RP 3 supports ALL of the official MSP fields which is… well… more than MyRoleplay actually does 😜
Three fields are supported as "Additional information" on the characteristics page : Nickname, Motto and House name (as TRP3 does not have specific fields for them). But that does not prevent you from be compatible : If you put one of these fields as an additional information, it will be sent to other MSP players.
For the description, based on your template:
- Template 1 : The text is sent without any texts tags (as MRP doesn't handle them correctly, still have to contact the owner for that ...) as Description (no History).
- Template 2 : The text is the concatenation of all frames text, separated by a line break, sent as Description (no History).
- Template 3 : Correctly divides Description from History (Personality is not sent). Also when receiving MSP information, it will use this template.